EDUCATION MONOLOGUES

Hi everybody,

now that we almost know the goals we are aiming at this year, here are my students' first attempts at a monologue. You will be able to find the task on Unit 1 and I have collected all the resulting monologues in the padlet presentation below. Judge by yourselves! I think that this is the perfect start to a C1 course!

Thanks to every single one of my students for their dedication and effort! I would just like to ask them for one last favour: Will you listen to the monologues and rate them for me, please? Add your comments and suggestions to every single monologue in the presentation and let's improve together!

Enjoy!!
Hecho con Padlet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATION: RELAYING INFORMATION FROM GRAPHS AND INFOGRAPHICS

MEDIATION: A SURVIVAL GUIDE

MEDIATION TASK: THE FOOD WASTE EFFECT

Sharing is caring... so, let´s care!