COMPARING STUDENTS' PERFORMANCES

Beleive it or not, the school year is about to finish. It´s been almost eight months of hard work, studying and learning together. At this stage of the course, I always find it useful to look back and reconsider how much my students have evolved in the year.

With this idea in mind, Padlet has just come in handy! I started the course recording some of my students' performances and uploading them on Padlet and I would like to get to the end by doing just so.... and then you can judge by yourselves.

The board below will give my students the chance to compare their monologues at two different stages of their learning: the beginning and the ending of the school year. Hopefully, they have improved, progressed and matured and, most important of all, they might have also enjoyed the journey!

Pity that farewell time is just round the corner... Anyway, I will always remember this as my first C1 teaching year. There'll be more students to come, and we will all benefit from the great impact that my current students have had on my teaching job!

Hecho con Padlet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATION: A SURVIVAL GUIDE

MEDIATION: RELAYING INFORMATION FROM GRAPHS AND INFOGRAPHICS

MEDIATION TASK: THE FOOD WASTE EFFECT

Sharing is caring... so, let´s care!