BALANCING TECHNOLOGY AND TRADITIONAL TEACHING METHODS

As a teacher, I am particularly interested in finding a balance between education technology and more traditional teaching methods. I am deeply concerned about using technology as an empowering tool to increase students' engagement and retention and enhance significant learning in class. But am I going too far with it? Am I shaping technology to my teaching style or is it just the other way round?

I have asked my C1.2 students to prepare their initial assessment monologue on the issue. Their performances will  help me assess their level and also find out what their real motivations are and how suspicious they can be on using technological devices in class. I will also use their contributions as a guide to my own attitude towards using technology with them! I´ll keep you informed!

Hecho con Padlet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATION: A SURVIVAL GUIDE

MEDIATION: RELAYING INFORMATION FROM GRAPHS AND INFOGRAPHICS

MEDIATION TASK: THE FOOD WASTE EFFECT

Sharing is caring... so, let´s care!