C1 ENGLISH STUDENS WANTED!

We have kicked off our C1 course outlining the most crucial skills a C1 student must master. We went on discussing whether students in the class were supposed to have those abilities. This having been proved, I encouraged students to take a final step: how about actually needing to apply for a legitimate place at this school? Would they genuinely be the right candidates for the position? Are they sure they meet the requirements?

With that idea in mind, I posted an ad calling for the inspiring C1 students I have always dreamed of. I asked students in my class to apply for the position, stating the reasons why they were eligible to a seat in this exceptional C1 team. 

I have collected all their application letters in the online magazine below. And guess what? I believe they are just the best candidates ever! Lucky me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATION: RELAYING INFORMATION FROM GRAPHS AND INFOGRAPHICS

MEDIATION: A SURVIVAL GUIDE

MEDIATION TASK: THE FOOD WASTE EFFECT

Sharing is caring... so, let´s care!