OFF TO A RUNNING START!

馃憢 Dear students!

Thanks for having taken part of EOI Pontevedra school community. I feel excited to welcome you all back to our friendly school! 

A new academic year is here and we have been working hard to get everything ready to meet you! I am positively certain this is going to be a strikingly different year. Even so, motivation and enthusiasm will be key and will definitely have a significant impact on our performance in class. 

My main priority as a teacher this year will be striving for an environment that fosters self-reliance, self-confidence and a love of learning within C1.2 students at EOI Pontevedra. I know I have made up my mind on a highly ambitious goal but promise to fight tooth and nail to achieve it!

In our everchanging world, I hope my classroom becomes a welcoming place where students thrive and excel in a learner-centred and learning-focused environment. 

I hope the course suits your needs as English learners. I am definitely up for the challenge. How about you? Let´s roll out the red carpet and set the new course in motion. The sky is the limit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEDIATION: RELAYING INFORMATION FROM GRAPHS AND INFOGRAPHICS

MEDIATION: A SURVIVAL GUIDE

MEDIATION TASK: THE FOOD WASTE EFFECT

Sharing is caring... so, let´s care!